As a small country and population of less than one million, Cyprus is still very much a 'who you know' referral based country. Nothing works better for creating new business here than word of mouth recommendations. Ask anyone anything and you can be sure they have 'a friend' or 'a cousin' that is in the industry you are looking for. This can be sometimes good advice, as well as bad!
So in 2015 I created the Limassol Business Network, marketed under the I Love Limassol brand (also owned by me). A completely FREE event, it offers a prestigious environment for positive minded professional to meet new people outside of their normal circle of work colleagues, friends and family.
Benefits of attending the Limassol Business network.
- Each attendee can present their business to the group in a 3 minute pitch (a great way to practise and perfect your elevator pitch)
- Members can post their web links and Facebook business pages into the official event page, this gives each business a large exposure to a new audience through the very popular I Love Limassol brand.
- It's a FREE event. Unlike so many of these networking events in Cyprus, the I Love Limassol business network has no membership fees and no hard sell to buy someone book or online product. Rather than trying to take money from people who really just new customers!, we focus on sharing success stories and business tips that have proven results than can help everyone in the group.
- A nice social aspect of meeting new positive minded entrepreneurs of all nationalities and from all business sectors.
- Even the drinks are complimentary. No over priced drinks that you feel obliged to buy like the networks held in Limassol hotels. Complimentary bottles of Spring water and a free glass of Alla Spina Prosecco wine too, a nice way to end the week.
To attend the next 'I Love Limassol Business Network', email me at [email protected]